Reaction score
No. 417 Very nice condition, all alloys refurbished in June, new Renault rear discs and pads,New Renault rear shock absorbers fitted in June, new front tires fitted in May, Serviced in June, MOT 05/14, Cambelt kit done May, new K-Tech Renault exhaust fitted in July. Steering wheel refurbished last week.HPI clear, My car has been really well looked after, I keep it in the garage and never used in the wet. New Renault carpet mats. The paintwork has been scotchgarded as has the interior. Everything works on the car and looks stunning, the interior is unmarked, no warning lights. Air Con, Cruise Control, Traction Control, Recaro Seats, Remote Locking, Genuine unmarked Alloys. I cant stress enough how good this car is and how rare they are now, there is around 350 left now so will only go up in valuation if looked after. There is only one other Trophy on ebay and Autotrader and is nearly £1000 more. Note does not come with this private plate. No offers, no traders, no time wasters

Im not really sure how to put pictures on here, my cars advertised on the Autotrader KD55 MOD £4495.00 so there is 9 pics on there.

I have loads of pictures if you need any sending.

Krispauldale@yahoo.co.uk 07753459337, im contactable after 6.30 on an evening and i live in Wakefield, N Yorks.

Reaction score
No. 417 Very nice condition, all alloys refurbished in June, new Renault rear discs and pads,New Renault rear shock absorbers fitted in June, new front tires fitted in May, Serviced in June, MOT 05/14, Cambelt kit done May, new K-Tech Renault exhaust fitted in July. Steering wheel refurbished last week.HPI clear, My car has been really well looked after, I keep it in the garage and never used in the wet. New Renault carpet mats. The paintwork has been scotchgarded as has the interior. Everything works on the car and looks stunning, the interior is unmarked, no warning lights. Air Con, Cruise Control, Traction Control, Recaro Seats, Remote Locking, Genuine unmarked Alloys. I cant stress enough how good this car is and how rare they are now, there is around 350 left now so will only go up in valuation if looked after. There is only one other Trophy on ebay and Autotrader and is nearly £1000 more. Note does not come with this private plate. No offers, no traders, no time wasters

Im not really sure how to put pictures on here, my cars advertised on the Autotrader KD55 MOD £4495.00 so there is 9 pics on there.

I have loads of pictures if you need any sending.

Krispauldale@yahoo.co.uk 07753459337, im contactable after 6.30 on an evening and i live in Wakefield, N Yorks.

What's the mileage?