Trophy No.
Have been half thinking about getting these;
where do i get?
how much?
where do they fix?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Julz, I'm finding out on saturday, i'm getting a quote to get mine fitted.

I'll post up some pics when they get done.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks Cue, pics will be good. As i said just thinking about it prompted by the Gf who wants them :shock: she is a bit small so does tend to rattle around a bit.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The only issue i see is the damn bleep that you get when the seat belt isn't plugged in... i presume there is a fix with some resistor but not seen one.

Reaction score
Cue said:
The only issue i see is the damn bleep that you get when the seat belt isn't plugged in... i presume there is a fix with some resistor but not seen one.

Yep I believe this is the normal way to overcome this problem. I would be interested in getting some harnesses, but would the back bench have to be removed?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hon bris, most i have seen use the lugs under the rear seat, so yes though i've always wondered what those behind the front seats were for.
losing the rear seat would require more thought as it and the rear parcel shelf provide quite effective sound proofing for the exhaust (it's pretty loud even without the parcel shelf)
G40steve that is why i was enquiring about the fitment esp the front.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
right, it depends on the type of 4 point harness.....

mine are normal bolt in Sabelt's. They use the lugs under the rear bench.

My criteria was i would want belts that can either be used with the rear bench there or can be easily removed for when i need to use the rear bench. This can be achieved no problem.

So they are going in on friday, doing the 24k servcie then also and getting the top mounts fitted.

I've got a lot of spare oil if anyone wants 5-10 ltrs. Silkolene Pro S 5W40. Brand new in 5 ltr containers. PM me if you're interested.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
So they are going in on friday, then also and getting the top mounts fitted.

Glad i'm not the only one who was a bit iffy about doing this myself, all the guys over on CS seemed to be pretty gungho about ripping their front suspension out :shock:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
it's a bit different when if you cross thread the bolt or over tighten it you're looking at £1500 to replace the damper lol.....

plus i can't justify buying spring compressors and a c spanner for a one off job.