Reaction score
Finally got round to taking a couple of pics of my new toy, unfortunately I have to use my camera phone so quality might not be so good...

Front.gif

Rear.gif

SideTrophy.gif

Mileage.gif

Reaction score
now mr goldby did ye nah that your gonna be missing a few front seats soon

Reaction score
yeah he's waiting for one from renault, they're ordering one apparently, u know what vardy's are like

Reaction score
Bayliss said:
yeah he's waiting for one from renault, they're ordering one apparently, u know what vardy's are like

Got mine overnight via Smiths Renault in Peterborough... so they should have no excuses (and they fitted it for me FOC).

Reaction score
Yeah its on order, Vardys told me "the trophy doesnt come with a front splitter as it will catch air and cause drag"

So i came on here and found hundreds of pics of trophys all with splitters.

Reaction score
Apart from mine, as I didn't want to 'catch air and cause drag' oh no wait a minute, it's because I'd just lose it on a speed bump in 2 seconds flat. Stealers talk so much rubbish.

Can't remember whether I posted about this before, but when it went in for the seat rails (again) I was told that as I had 'aftermarket seats fitted' they wouldn't be covered under warranty. This was the same day I asked about the R26 and was told that there wasn't any difference between this and the regular 225.

They can be very special sometimes! :roll:

Hope you're enjoying the Tomato. :D

Reaction score
That's a nice toy! These cars do move around a bit, that is the one I saw at the Doncaster Renault dealer a few weeks ago. It's gan north like :wink:

By the way.... wheres the rest of your front bumper? Did you take it off?