Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
....... what were you all doing on here at 6.30 on a saturday. Perfect driving time that!!!! :twisted:

Reaction score
Cue said:
....... what were you all doing on here at 6.30 on a saturday. Perfect driving time that!!!! :twisted:

still recovering from an almighty session on friday nite / saturday morning (zzz)

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
LOL, I hadn't spotted that!

I suspect it was our friendly Googlebots trawling the site again.

Incidentally, search rankings:

clio trophy = 1st Place
cliotrophy = 1st Place

winner_first_h4h.gif

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Nik said:
LOL, I hadn't spotted that!

I suspect it was our friendly Googlebots trawling the site again.

Incidentally, search rankings:

clio trophy = 1st Place
cliotrophy = 1st Place

winner_first_h4h.gif

wicked!!! well done. now everyone get redwoodselection.co.uk top of searches for supply chain jobs. ](*,)

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
^^ now if you'd have made that a link like:

redwoodselection.co.uk

then that would have helped your ranking simply by being on such a great site as this :wink:

Reaction score
Considering the relevancy, I would be worried if Clio Trophy forum didn't come first! Pleased to keep you company on the first page (well generally!). My computer sometimes keeps me logged in, is that the reason for the 6am Saturday surfers...

Reaction score
it still surprises me that even though it's ranked so highly some owners still havent signed up. i'm on a recruitement drive as there's 2 local to me that don't appear on here!

going slighlty (offtopic) the allvehicles weblog continues to make entertaining reading :lol:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
allvehicles said:
Considering the relevancy, I would be worried if Clio Trophy forum didn't come first! Pleased to keep you company on the first page (well generally!). My computer sometimes keeps me logged in, is that the reason for the 6am Saturday surfers...

The site was 1st in the google results for the search term 'cliotrophy' very early on, but searching for 'clio trophy' used to see us well down the order (was on page 13 not all that long ago) because of all the results for sites talking about the Clio V6 racing championship of the same name. Now that no longer exists the site has moved to the top :D

The forum ends your session after 30 minutes of inactivity so you should disapear from the online users list after that, even if your browser is left open on the site.

A couple of times when there has been a server outage its left peoples sessions hanging so they showed online until they next logged in and out, but thats not happened for a while.