343 gone to All Vehicles

Reaction score
Hi everyone just letting you know I have parted company with my Trophy and is now for sale with All Vehicles.
I need a car with more doors now my wife is expecting so I'll be taking delivery of a 130i next friday.
If anybody is considering moving their Trophy on and does not want the hastle of advertising,time wasters and so on I would reccomend you give Steve a call from All Vehicles,he was very fair and very efficient from the start and a pleasure to deal with.
Anyone wanting a Trophy should check mine out totally mint 5000mls 55 plate.
I will still remain a forum member so see you guys later.

Reaction score
Thanks for the testimonial Richard, the car is just as described - completely unmarked. Let me know when you move the BMW on :wink:

Reaction score
pacey said:
richard3 said:
taking delivery of a 130i next friday.
What made you go for the beemer than ?
2 extra doors and 5 star N Cap plus the engine is something else, I tried a Golf R32 but despite what the press says the BM is so much better.

Reaction score
richard3 said:
pacey said:
richard3 said:
taking delivery of a 130i next friday.
What made you go for the beemer than ?
2 extra doors and 5 star N Cap plus the engine is something else, I tried a Golf R32 but despite what the press says the BM is so much better.

Also costs 5 grand more don't it?

Don't be fooled by NCAP. Some of the criteria is useless, yet adds to the 'safety' rating.

Reaction score
No worked out the same price with the discount I got ,VW would not knock as much off.