Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hey guys, so within the next few days I hope to be the proud owner of my very own clio trophy.

Getting her from steve at allvehicles.co.uk. Will try to get back on as soon as steve gets back to me with the number out of 500. And hopefully some of you guys might know her history.

Would really appreciate any info you may have.

Oh and im also selling a 1.8 16 valver if anyone is interested.

laters

G
:D

Reaction score
Hello Gazza, welcome to the forum! :D

Not heard a bad word said about Steve at allvehciles, so I think you've done the right thing getting your Trophy from him.

Reaction score
Gazza said:
Hey guys, so within the next few days I hope to be the proud owner of my very own clio trophy.

Getting her from steve at allvehicles.co.uk. Will try to get back on as soon as steve gets back to me with the number out of 500. And hopefully some of you guys might know her history.

Would really appreciate any info you may have.

Oh and im also selling a 1.8 16 valver if anyone is interested.

laters

G

Welcome Gazza!

I got mine from Steve, he's a very nice chap and it'll be nice and clean for you.

Post up with your number and get your third star before you're even the owner!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
thanks for the welcome guys

I have done sweet FA at work today, cant think about anything but little red cars.

Been reading lots on your forum, and it was from this forums great info about steve that i was brave enough to reserve the car unseen. But as steve is so good he is driving it up to my work so i can check it out before i part with my money. Great service, esspecially as i work in Cambridge.

Getting some pics of the car tomorrow aswell, so maybe i will try posting a few.

Im so excited :D

Reaction score
Clio Trophy

Hi Gazza

I got my Trophy number 299 from Steve at Allvehicles and was very happy with both him and the car.

Good luck and I know you won't regret it.

Cheers

Matt.

Reaction score
Gazza - work and live in Cambs? There's a few Trophy's in the Beds/Bucks area.... keep an eye on cliosport for our meets.

P.S. Welcome!! enjoy the tomato :D

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah i work in Cambridge but live in essex. Am really up for coming to some meets and doing some tracks days.

G

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Its Mine its all Mine!!!!!

The smile has not gone and dont think it will for some time.

Took my dad out in it to show him how good it is, and got chased by a brand new scoobie.

great fun!

Eventually he gave up and turned round, Hooah!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Reaction score
Enjoy the car, it's a great feeling when you know you own something this good. :D

Reaction score
There are some very bad drivers out there in Scoobies, the good ones don't bother playing with hot hatches!