23 users online...

Reaction score
...and not one of them knows what time it is, what posts they haven't read or what is going on. :?

23 now - keep it up guys, we can break the record and with no spam users either!

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Currently arguing with my hosts that i dont need a lesson in how to adjust server time for my timezone..... they dont seem to notice that the different servers in their cluster have different times on the clock, which is why users are getting different times depending on which one of them serves the web page. I should go and work for them i reckon.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i don't think the thing's logging people off and on properly - last time it happened was aug last year I believe :wink:

does feel strange reading a post then realising that a questions been answered before it's been asked.....

Reaction score
Cue said:
i don't think the thing's logging people off and on properly - last time it happened was aug last year I believe :wink:

does feel strange reading a post then realising that a questions been answered before it's been asked.....

PMSL!!! (^^^this is actually the fourth post^^^) :lol: :lol:

What will this one be?

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:

Yep, the database table that tracks users sessions shows people with sessions starting tomorrow, so they wont 'go offline' until after the time that they apparently came online :p

I've been manually killing sessions like this this morning (sorry if i've booted you off), but have given up now.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Err yep. Most of those 20 users own time machine and have logged on tomorrow. :lol: