Reaction score
All,
We need a bigger car for the kids so it's gotta go.....but with regrets as it's the best fwd I've ever had.

I'm looking for £9400

This car is 100% standard, always garaged overnight and has never been anywhere near a track. The car has full Renault service history and was registered Sept 05 and I am the only owner.

The bodywork is what you would expect for such low miles. There's a tiny stone dent on the bonnet front that has not broken the paint and a couple of the most minor 'Tescos' marks on the doors that you can only see when really looking along the line of the car - I blame the thin steel used to keep the weight down.
Wheels are unmarked apart from the slighest of scuffs on one rim about 3mm long. Front tyres must have about 2.5mm left to the wear indicators but they are the originals and as the car has done 17K miles it indicates how gently a life it has had.

Interior is immaculate and the Recaros are unmarked. I'm an Engineer so you can take it as read that the oil's always been keep up to the mark although it has consumed so very little this has not been a chore.

Any more questions please do not hesitate to pm me. I can sent more photos as required.

SILKMAN

Attachments

• DSCF3307.JPG
    DSCF3307.JPG
    702.1 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCF3316.JPG
    DSCF3316.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 112
  • Dscf3303.jpg
    Dscf3303.jpg
    614.6 KB · Views: 111
  • Dscf3290.jpg