Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It just says non metalic. Plus I know someone who bought it for a 197 and it was at a demo day I organised.

The guy who sold it him said it was fine as Lomb as it's a solid paint!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
What did he mean by solid paint though? I vaguely remember it being described for use on single stage paint and specifically being warned away from it when I was looking at zymol. But its not my place to say you can't use it.

Reaction score
Just non metalic.

I suppose he could be wrong, however I can't find owt that says otherwise, I'll just stick to concours to make sure. It's better anyway.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
You're correct, it no longer makes any mention of clearcoat etc in the blurp although this is telling
"Rouge Wax has been developed to assist in the colour correction of red painted vehicles"

and this is what was sent to me:
You’re right in thinking your Trophy has a clear coat finish which means that I would not recommend the Rouge wax for the best finish. Rouge is primarily designed for older cars with fading red paint.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
In usual cliotrophy fashion Mike's for sale thread has been ruined, Cue I don't know if you want to clean it up.

Maybe we should have a small detailing section.(have I said that before?)

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Locking this now the car has been sold. I'll sort out a Detailing section too, something which is well needed i think :)

Status
Not open for further replies.