Reaction score
52,500 miles
Mot expires 30/05/2015 (no advisories)
Tax expires 31/01/2015
2 previous owners
2 sets of keys

For sale is my 2005 Clio Trophy no.162 of 500. I have owned the car since November 2009 and is in fantastic condition inside and out. There are no car park dings or dents anywhere to be found. This car also comes with the half leather rear bench which was not an option for the Trophy but sets the car off with the half leather Recaro seats.

Exhaust - KTR / Janspeed 182 stainless steel exhaust system. This exhaust is one of the more refined systems available. It is not much louder at idle and only more audible at higher revs. This means it is not boomy at motorway speeds. This system was fitted with prima exhaust mounts which are sturdier than the originals which eventually rot and cause the back box to rattle.
Tyres - Michelin Exaltos on each corner with plenty of tread left.
Wheels - Original turinis completly unmarked as shown in pictures in link below.
Cambelt and aux belt replaced at 35,500 miles on 25/08/09.
Brakes - Brembo discs and pads on the front with braided lines.

If you wish to contact me please call or text me on 07878216466. Please note due to work commitments I may be unable to pick up between 8:30 - 17:30. Feel free to IM through this website and I will respond as soon as I can.

Car located in Chatham, Kent.

Pictures can be found at this link

Last edited: