2.0 16v Engine Cover Sticker?

Reaction score
I am going about buying an engine cover for the trophy, and am having it sprayed.

I just needed to know if anyone has or knows where i can get hold of the 2.0 16v sticker thats on the engine covers.

As i am re-spraying it, i will loose the original one that is on the cover now.

I have looked on e-bay but so far have had no luck.

many thanks

Reaction score
Bought mine from pro_decal on ebay at a very reasonable price. At the end of the auction it was still showing 7 available.

Best to search for his user id on ebay and then drop him an email. I will also contact him to ask if he has any left on your behalf as I can find him easily from my activity history.

I am about to post some 'tips' for painting the cover in the original "gifts from the good lady" thread.

Rob.

Reaction score
nice one rob, will have a browse on e-bay myself soon. If you could contact the seller it would be brill!

Cheers

Reaction score
Hi Jonny,

Sent pro_decal an email through ebay but no response yet.

My PayPal payment for mine (Item number: 290243811648) went to clio_bus@yahoo.co.uk which may be a better email to contact him on.

Reaction score
No probs, many thanks.

Did you send a e-mail to that address also? or is it worth me maybe sending one?

Was thinking maybe renault direct may stock them?

Reaction score
Yes mate - tried both, will let you know as soon as I hear anything.

Might be worth trying Renault but I can't see them selling them as it is printed on the filler cover rather than being a separate part :(

Reaction score
just had a reply from pro_decal, he has just put a load of the stickers on ebay today.

Just purchased one now so should get it in a few days.

If anyone else needs them, there are about 8 left on his items for sale.

All worked out in the end :D