Reaction score
I am going to be selling a set of five 18" Buddy Club P1 SF Gunmetal alloys with very good Yokohamas fitted. They are in virtually new condition as I had them repainted as they had transfers laquered on them. Tyres in good shape.

Price new is £180 each incl VAT plus about £115+VAT for the tyres.

Currently researching a price for them thinking they must be worth around £750 for all five.

I appreciate they are not a CT product! But many of you comment on my Jap kit and may have friends who would appreciate these as they must be lighter then the standard JDM alloys and would fit a number of five stud hubs also.

I have offered them to a couple of people who out of courtesy I will give preference to, but let me know if they are of any interest. Here's a pic of them on the car as was.

5026.jpg

Reaction score
Here are some pictures. Having researched the price new and considering the condition with five nearly new tyres I am looking for around £750 collected for all five. Locking wheels nuts, nuts and centre caps all in a bag. The tyres alone are about £575+VAT new. The wheels each are around the £180 mark incl VAT new online.

Specs off wheels are 18" 7.5 JJ stamped KG690 (i assume 6.9Kg) with nearly new 6-7mm tread Yokohama Parada 215/35 ZR18 84. They fit DC5 and EP3 Civics. There is more info on the web if you care to check them out.

Located in Littlehampton. Please pm or call me on 07795 560330 if you are interested as it's more civilised than a thread auction.

buddy_club_001.jpg

buddy_club_002.jpg

buddy_club_003.jpg

buddy_club_004.jpg

buddy_club_005.jpg

buddy_club_006.jpg

buddy_club_007.jpg

buddy_club_008.jpg

buddy_club_009.jpg

buddy_club_010.jpg

Reaction score
As per the PM I'll ask about Steve, but if you haven't already you could try posting on PH, the TRO & CTRO websites :wink:

Reaction score
I'll be leaving my DC5 standard wheel wise i have to say.

Have got the suspension all sorted now,got Eibach coilovers fitted all round at TGM in the end as had loads of problems getting the standard damper unit.

Its now been lowered the right amount and is great round a track.

Getting close to thinking about what car to get next but not sure what can replace it so who knows!!!

Reaction score
wrightyrs said:
I'll be leaving my DC5 standard wheel wise i have to say.

Have got the suspension all sorted now,got Eibach coilovers fitted all round at TGM in the end as had loads of problems getting the standard damper unit.

Its now been lowered the right amount and is great round a track.

Getting close to thinking about what car to get next but not sure what can replace it so who knows!!!

Tom @ TGM is a Honda Legend!!!
Was the only man to take a spanner to my old DC5.

Did you have the fast road set-up done @ the same time?

Reaction score
Yes had the fast road set-up at the same time.

Different car now,also had to have the Air-con re-gassed as it wasn't working properly and it had hardly any gas in it
so its ice cold now.