Reaction score
some one wanted to know on cliosport.net so jus thought ill tell him wat i know as i owned all 3. n ill jus copy and paste in case some one on here wants to know a bit more :D

nice pics. loving all 3 mate. i had them all. well i own a trophy now. had 3 cups n 2 type r. i know these 3 cars inside out. performance wise, start with type r. looks better and is more rated. but talking about the steering and handelin its shi* trus me. u take the bends really hard n the back will step out quite a bit. and the steering is light and cant really feel it. cuz its got electronic power steerin were as the clios got hydraulic ps. apart from the handelin and steering every thing is all good for me. jus dont like them two things. oh and the revs finish quick before u know it u have to change were as in a teg type r u got plenty revs to play with.

second the trophy first of all any trophys in birmingham hope so. never seen one been about a year. jus had it few months and its the best. definately the best handelin car out there front wheel drive. hardly any understeer were as the other two have some cases alot especially wen its wet. obviously its based and is a 182 but the word trophy. trus me they didnt call it trophy for no reason. they know wat they on about. its strictly for ultimate control. and it will give a good race to the type r. if it was remapped then its good buy type r. even tho they have got almost 20 bhp more and 30 more then 172 cup. if trophy or cup got same 200 bhp then type r will have no chance trus me, i raced a few type r,s in my trophy and cup and they cant get away. i need to race a type r on a proper track i prob will eat him lol. jus wished the trophy never had air con or cruise i dont need that.

now for the cup. really and trully if u asked me which one would i choose. very hard but it will have to be the mmmmmmmmm c u p. every one diffrent some like lux some want speed some want handelin some jus want looks. with me i want speed is first then handelin then looks then lux. thats why i had 3 cups. u feel it more and its lighter then all 3 and even tho its got less bhp then the rest it keeps up no dout and some cases beats them. only thing is its got no abs good for racing but not good wen its wet as it locks on for joke. most of all its stripped out lighter wider and faster. even top speed is good. like in books says 135 top speed i took mines to 145 got video still wasnt on red line. no traction thinner glass front and rear wider. no air con climate zenons etc. wat a car. plus its best colour. will def buy another one soon after sell my teg dc2. jus needs some buket seats and a remap and if ur a good driver u will beat some of the cars i did all day long. people under estimate the clios especially the type rs. n then they see they lose or clio is right behind. wat a shame. clio beats type r thats not right. any ways some cars i beat,

bmw 325 n 330 (240 bhp

audi 2.6 v6 (160 bhp

astra vxr (240 bhp n turbo) right behind it

megan 230 bumper to bumper. k6 toy if u on here

type r (200 bhp

integra type r (187 bhp

all saxos obviously

golf gti turbos (150

starlet r5 punto gt turbos

mercs audis

alot more. trus me i killed alot. been dealing with 172s for the past 3 years.

enough from me. any hams hall mans on here. see me ther hopefully weekends.

dont come on here much im on clio trophy web. in a bit :lol: