12 servicemen/women killed in Afgan

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
It is sad!

Im in the Royal Air Force and know a number of people out there at the moment. It is not a nice place to be but we all have a job to do no matter how shit you may think it is!

It was 14 personnel. 12x RAF, 1x Royal Marine and one Soldier

Reaction score
rojer386 said:
It is sad!

Im in the Royal Air Force and know a number of people out there at the moment. It is not a nice place to be but we all have a job to do no matter how **** you may think it is!

It was 14 personnel. 12x RAF, 1x Royal Marine and one Soldier

typo....

Who thinks it shit buddy!?

Reaction score
Yes, they are brave men and women out there fighting for a cause that they may not believe in. Prays go out to their families, and hope the rest of the army/raf out there can be home soon.

Reaction score
its a sad loss

Being a serving soldier myself, and have being out there in the thick of it. I think the job were doing out in these toilets of the world is shit.

If we were doing something for the good and benefit of the country I would eat my words. Look at the jubilant welcome back the guys got when they returned from the Falklands. It doesnt happen today.
Half the stuff that happens out there the general public dont get to hear about. Which is a good thing really.
If I could have it my way Id get the nations armed forces back where they belong.