#11 just turned up on PH

Reaction score
The car has been advertised today on the PH site. No pics yet, does anyone know the car.

Reaction score
Been looking at that one myself.It is also on e bay(fixed price) and Auto Trader.All i can find out about it,is that it was in Gary Burnett Vehicle Services Warrington for a diagnostic fault back in September.Other than that,it's a bit of a closed book so far.No mention of the number of owners either.
The dealer selling it seems to have had some pretty good reviews.If it's as good as it sounds it'll be sold by the end of the weekend.Too far away for me though.

Reaction score
Seems to have cropped up on Cheshire performance cars who are after another £300 profit !!

Reaction score
You might be right. A real coincidence though. It was just with #11 being advertised on PH last night with "photos coming soon" then the one at R performance comes up today as sold. Then #11 turns up today on eBay.
So......where has the #11 photos coming soon on PH gone ?

Reaction score
Having looked through PH again yes you're right. The one R performance must have come on today and sold straight away, the Cheshire one is a different car. Interesting to see some photos though.

Reaction score
Its on pistonheads and ebay.
The other one was in birmingham that sold straight away didn't say what number it was though?

Reaction score
Its on piston heads & ebay.
The other one sold straight away that was in birmingham didn't say what number it was though?
11 is mint

Reaction score
No wonder they haven't bothered putting the photos up then.I knew No.11 wouldn't be around for long.:up:

Reaction score
They are not trying too hard to sell this. Still no photos. I rang them " it's a nice car mate but it's at paint shop having front end and wheels done" that was 2 weeks ago !