Reaction score
My car has just hit the 10k mark with no major problems at all (Touch Wood :? )

I cant belive that in 6months I have done so many miles. Good thing is later this year i am moving in with my Partner, which is only 10min walk from work, so during the week the car will be parked up and i will cycle, and at weekends the car will come out for a bit of fun.

I havent even done an oil change yet, its still on the orginal tank of oil, front tyres are a little bit worn (they will be swapped to the rear this weekend).
Only issues are the paint chips and a slight dent on the bonnet, apart from that i still love the car. Thats more than likely the reason it has done so many miles :?

Reaction score
I've got 400 to go before i hit 10k. I'm always looking for a reason to take the car out, or taking the long long way home from places. Its just so much fun to drive. I still have a smile on my face like the day i bought it.

Reaction score
Wow you guys do a lot of miles - I've only just past 6k in 6 months!

I've got the same plan of cycling to work, had it since I got the car, still not got round to it though! :lol:

Reaction score
work is a cycle ride for me too.
trophy sits in garage rather than works car park getting wet, frozen, or cooked at 30+degrees.
i've done just under 4000mls but the majority of those are driven purely for fun!

my brother has an april '04 182, has 30000mls and only had one problem (alarm)!
i'm quite suprised how many probs some people have had.

felix

Reaction score
I got slated on another forum for doing so many miles in 6 months. My come back was.

I dont give a s~~t at the end of the day those 10k miles have been the most fun mile i have ever done. I didnt buy the car just so it can sit in the garage looking pretty i bought it to drive it hard and have a laugh.

The blokes reply afte that was. FAIR PLAY MATE

I drove home tonight and it was so clear and there was nothing on the roads, so i had a bit of a play, i still cant belive how quickly you can cover ground in the Trophy

Reaction score
Hit the 10 k mark today, no problems, car running superbly just needs a top up on the oil as the light came on earlier.

Reaction score
I hit the 5K mark yesterday (I have done 3K in 2 months of ownership!) and there hasn't been a single, tiny, problem at all. The only faults I can think of are slight intermittent creaks from the interior plastics, but none that last, and the dreadful turning circle. But I really couldn't give a monkey's about either of these, the poor turning circle helps me perfect my bank-robbery three point turns and the creaks sound like a mouse treading on a floorboard compared to my 205, (Oops, i'm trying to sell that).

Driving the Trophy has been utterly absorbing and enthralling, I pull up on my drive with a huge grin every day and then feel slightly deflated that the drive is over, I'm almost glad that there is traffic, or I wouldn't want to get out of the thing. I'm going to book a trackday at Goodwood soon as the track is the only place you can responsibly test the car's limits. I thought I might have overstepped the mark on the way back from London last night but all I got was lots of tyre squeal, from all 3 tyres...

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
OliS said:

I've got the same plan of cycling to work, had it since I got the car, still not got round to it though! :lol:

Same plan here also.... I work 1.5 miles away, have no excuse and need to do it for exersise but......... I can't be arsed lol. Spent £700 on a bike and it sits in the shed for 'tomorrow'.

Reaction score
Good stuff. I will be on 16,000 miles this week and have had no problems at all...

O.

Reaction score
Cue said:
OliS said:

Same plan here also.... I work 1.5 miles away, have no excuse and need to do it for exersise but......... I can't be arsed lol. Spent £700 on a bike and it sits in the shed for 'tomorrow'.

I spent £1700 on a bike, but I work 25 miles away from home so that's my excuse! I am doing 56 miles on the bike on Sunday though, bet you can't guess why. Anyone else doing the London to Brighton? Oh shit, stay on topic...