Reaction score
Bit of a random one but i have just but a heater matrix and radiator in my gf car and now it wont start i have checked all the wiring and its all plugged in correctly.
But belive the imobaliser has cut in cause i have no spark or fuel to the cylinders i have tired coding the key in but i ent got a key with a working fob.
Just woundered if any one nos of anything i can do?

Reaction score
Do you have a spare key ?
The immobiliser can only be programed though diagnostic equipment with the security card to hand i think on that vehicle. If the key has fallen apart check the chip is inside the key if not start hunting.
If you took the dash apart for some reason check the transponder around the key barrel is there and is plugged in correctly, if all this fails im afraid it is more than likely a garage only job.

Reaction score
Yer i have been using the spare key cause its at my work im going to try the normal key tomorrow and i might b getting a second hand transpoder tomorrow to see if i can code it to the car
I would send to a garage but i am the garage lol
Cheers for the advice

Reaction score
Just to let you no i have fixed it its got a passive transpoder and there was a break in the transpoder wire on the ignition barrel with a bit of soldering its good as new and running like a dream