Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Unfortunately having moved house got some big bills to pay so the trophy has to go:(

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1277650.htm

The advert pretty much says it all, i have put it up for what i think is a reasonable amount seeing as it was serviced yesterday and i have put 2 new tyres on the front today. It was all checked over my Mike at Rentech yesterday so all good, including the dampers...he found an error reading in the CD player though so this may need to be changed but the radio and all controls work fine.. private plate also goes with the car. The car has always been owned by members on here and has always been very well cared for.

Any questions PM me or call, Cheers, Ben

Reaction score
...new pics now added...i am struggling to get the pistonheads image upload to work but i can email literally hundreds of pics if needed..

Reaction score
haha yeah that would have been cool...its a great plate though...would probly suit an Audi best though would have thought!

Reaction score
I would ideally like a higher mileage black 172 or a 172 cup like i had before...must have full service history..so staying with sporty clios but just need to pay off the bed...sofas...spare room bed...etc :(

Reaction score
hi mate, i am the third owner...unless the dealer is classed as an owner?!...search 093 on here and you will get some info on the cars history:)

Status
Not open for further replies.