Reaction score
Hi, interested in buying your old car.

In fact going to see it in a couple of days.

Just wondering if you have anything good or bad to say about it.

The current owner said you took good care and is infact a good un.

Anyone know anything about it please?

Reaction score
Re: Old owner of 067/500

I now own this car. Not had much time to use or drive it due to one reason or another but a mate came round to see it after it arrived home and took a few pics.

p1130934edited.jpg

p1130929edited.jpg

p1130933edited.jpg

p1130910edited.jpg

p1130968edited.jpg

Really impressed with the car tbh.

Reaction score
Yes, from Cambridge.

2 owners, FSH, aux belt changed, 40k miles, mint paint and wheels (as you can see), CF splitter, DS2000 brake upgrade with discs and braided hoses.

The only thing the car needs is 2 new front tyres within a short period of time.

I bought the car for £6,700 and by the time I have my 2 new fronts the total price will really be £6,900.

I was also chasing another which was effectivley the same, 40k, FSH, aux belt, 3 owners, 4 decent tyres and looked to be mint. I had prov agreed £6,900 for that one, which, as you can see is the same as what mine will cost in real terms.

However, mine does have the CF splitter, brake upgrade, denison IPOD lead and RS mats as extras - which if you were going to buy, is actually a few hundred pound saving over the alternative I missed.

I think for one in good condition, average miles, FSH and 2/3 owners you are looking at high 6's to low 7's, well that's what I found from my recent search. If you want one with below ave miles say 30-35k prob mid 7's. I wasn't bothered about the mileage to any great extent as I have had Renualt Sports in the past and the engine in my old one certainly did not wear with miles, in fact it ran better.

The maximum I would have gone to for the ones I was interested in was £7,000 and I think that is a adequate budget.

Tbh, after driving it, I would now pay more as the car is exceptional. It's MILES clear of the 172 and Williams I used to have. It is very good.

Reaction score
Do you have any graphs comparing price, mileage, number of owners, condition etc. per chance?

Reaction score
marrow said:
Do you have any graphs comparing price, mileage, number of owners, condition etc. per chance?

I don't see what you are getting at? Can you please explain.

Reaction score
Cheers, I am literally blown away with the handaling, it's amazing it makes me smile ear to ear. A few r/a's I usually took quick in the 172 was edgy as but in this it simply takes the piss.

Should I get a T**PHY private plate too? Thinking of it but alot of the good ones have gone. I did really want T67PHY but it's not there :(

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
well played - you've bagged a good 'un by the looks of it.

i may invest in some silver visions also - cleans up the front end a bit instead of the orange 'clash' of the indicators.

Reaction score
Jamie said:
Cheers, I am literally blown away with the handaling, it's amazing it makes me smile ear to ear. A few r/a's I usually took quick in the 172 was edgy as but in this it simply takes the pigs.

Should I get a T**PHY private plate too? Thinking of it but alot of the good ones have gone. I did really want T67PHY but it's not there :(

the dvla "make your own" private plates only run from 1 - 20
so only T1 PHY - T20 PHY are available...

i might be wrong.

Reaction score
This car is AMAZING.

It pwns in the corners.

Absolutley all over an Integra DC5.

It's brilliant.