Reaction score
I'm now the proud owner of number 62. Great car and a fun drive back from Bournemouth!!! I'll upload some picks when I've cleaned it

It joins its stable mate

Attachments

• IMG_7180.JPG
    IMG_7180.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 58
Reaction score
Going to feel a million miles different to forced induction. It took me some time to love the NA route. They are a good motor for the money - keep with it and you'll understand. Welcome to the madness!!

Reaction score
Weather was nice so decided to take the trophy for a good B road blast. These cars are brilliant. The level of grip is amazing. (If you can't tell I'm happy with my purchase!!)

Attachments

• IMG_8892.JPG
    IMG_8892.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 39
Reaction score
How does the Trophy compare to your Evo mate? I've got a Sierra Cosworth and don't have the luxury of owning both a Cossie and a Trophy, so to own one I'll have to sacrifice the other.

Out of the Evo and Trophy, which one would you keep?

Reaction score
How does the Trophy compare to your Evo mate? I've got a Sierra Cosworth and don't have the luxury of owning both a Cossie and a Trophy, so to own one I'll have to sacrifice the other.

Out of the Evo and Trophy, which one would you keep?
The evo is running 407 bhp so the power is savage. But I have to admit that the Clio is more fun. I have been tempted to sell the evo, but still can't bring myself to do it. But (at present) if push came to shove I'd sell the evo. I absolutely love this Clio.

Reaction score
That's good to know. Straight line performance is a no brainer - of course the Cossie beats it hands down. But, most people get their kicks out of pushing their cars along the twisties which is why the Trophy is appealing to me. I'll give it some thought before doing something I may regret.

Reaction score
The car is currently with Renault having an oil service. Anyone else sit there like a mad man watching every move they make (praying they don't damage it) or is it just me.....!!....

Reaction score
The car is currently with Renault having an oil service. Anyone else sit there like a mad man watching every move they make (praying they don't damage it) or is it just me.....!!....

I do when it's at a main dealer!

Reaction score
I do when it's at a main dealer!
Luckily (after going over it with a microscope on the forcourt). All is ok.

I do need some rear exhaust bushes. Where's the best place to get these???