Reaction score
Hi guys, it is with deepest regret the trophy has to go, after so long of not wanting to use it for work and finally convincing myself it would be good to keep it, today I got laid off from work.

Going by the current climate it could be weeks, even months before I get back into work so the 'T' is going to have to part ways with me :(

Some will have seen I've spent many many hours detailing the trophy, with only one oportunity since owning it to attempt to drive it how it was made to be driven....that is as honest as I can be.

The rest of this add is Copied and pasted from Ph so please excuse it if I sound like I'm preaching the already known:

Clio Trophy #007 *first non press car*

Taxed and tested until June 2011
Full Service History
Cam Belt and aux belt done at 66k miles, totalling £1000
Michellin exalto tyres with plenty of life left
Electric windows/mirros
Immaculate Recaro Interior
Brand New Renault sport mats
Connects 2 MP3 adapator and Ipod Connection
Remote Central Locking
Thumb grips still intact on steering wheel
Cruise Control
Air Conditioning just been re-gassed
Sachs dampers and eibach springs still in excellent working order
Original safety accident pack, tyre weld and jack all present
2 keys
All original Hand books/owners manuals included
Lots of history and receipts

Ferodo Ds2500 pads
Brembo HC Disks
Goodridge stainless brake lines
ITG Panel Filter

Comes with private trophy number plate.

Car Has been fully paint corrected, waxed with zymol and the archs have been cleaned and treated to protect them from the bad weather

Please don't hesitate to ask for more pictures, I have hundreds.

Thanks for looking.

*Priced to sell, the cheapest you will find in this kind of condition*

Here are some pictures and what I've been upto since I bought it

009-23.jpg
008-24.jpg
006-25.jpg
014-10.jpg
013-11.jpg
016-6.jpg
019-6.jpg
027-5.jpg
051-1.jpg
050-1.jpg
064-1.jpg
079-1.jpg
002-29.jpg
003-29.jpg
004-29.jpg
005-28.jpg
006-26.jpg

Sorry for all of the pictures, it is hard for me to try and explain in words how mint the car is so the pics can do the talking...

I would like to add there is only one bad point to the condition of the car, I'm assuming a rock/stone has hit the bumper and damaged the paint/lacquor, it has thus damaged the lacquor and caused it to peel, it is a small section and unnoticable unless you're looking for it, apart from that there is literally the odd stone chip thanks to an arse in a civic type R :oops: :oops: :oops: :evil: :evil: :evil:

8ed3df7b.jpg

I'd also like to add the car doesnt want for nothing so it is ready to be taken away and enjoyed, please I cant stress enough no time wasters, if you dont have the money please don't waste my time

Thanks again guys :|

Reaction score
Very interested. Coming over from Ireland. Used to have 182 and 197 but became self employed last year and had to buy a van. Where are you located ? I could fly in to your closest airport and drive it home via holyhead.