001 in Performance Car Mag

Reaction score
I've got the magazine, just haven't read it yet, although i did see they say the integra type r is the one to go for.

Reaction score
Yeah I still wonder how different things would've been if I'd bought a DC2. I've never even been in one but I understand they're a lot rawer than the Trophy. It's really hard to find an unmolested one anyway, and I guess it's only going to get harder as time moves on.

Reckon the T was the better purchase ultimately.

Reaction score
I've driven loads and pretty much every type r and i am a HUGH fan of them but i do feel the trophy is a equally as impressive car, very very different cars in my opinion though. both will still be talked about very highly in years to come thats for sure.

Reaction score
Been lucky enough to own all 3, and tbh it comes down to personal preference.

I'd be pretty sure that the Trophy would be fastest A-B, but I found it a bit too refined. If the Puma had a bit more power, then it would waltz over both the Teg & Trophy. Levels of grip and braking from the car were phenomenal from the Puma

Reaction score
I think the writer (can't remember who) is a bit too over excited about the looks of the puma....i think the ride height makes it look ugly...get it lower and it would all look proportional and become a beautiful car. The price of these cars is astonishingly low considering what they sold at originally, and did consider one myself before i bought the trophy. Owning a zetec'd fiesta before i know how good and nice an engine the zetec is. As a car for me to own and drive and all the things i look for, need and desire, I personally prefere the trophy, and don't regret buying one....good article, good read, and one that will be looked back upon in years to come i think.