Yozzasport cat back exhaust.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The exhaust has gone :(

I would like a Yozzasport one to replace it if anyone has one for sale? :D

It'll be about a month before Fred@BTM can get new ones made and I kinda need an exhaust now! :oops:

Reaction score
Ha,Ha. I looked up the driveway to your work this afternoon and saw an empty space where the T once stood. This post may go some way to explaining that gap.

Good luck with the search.

Stu.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I went to go to see someone at lunch time, turned the engine over and it just went clang and popped off. Rusted completely through. :shock: It should be back outside work soon though. [-o<

I spoke to Fred yesterday, and he said that it was going to be about 20-25 days before they are built. He has all the tubes bent and the other parts ready to be assembled. He just needs to put them together. I was just looking to see if anyone had one for sale a bit sooner as I don't have an exhaust at all right now, which meant a rather brisk 10 mile bike ride to work @ 6 this morning, and of course a similar one on the way home! :lol:

@ E2STE
I'm in a place called Brampton, near Huntingdon in Cambridgeshire.
If you let me know the condition/age/mileage on the exhaust and what you would be willing to let it go for I'll see if we can do a deal. Thanks for the response.