Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Does anyone else who still frequents this forum have this set-up?
I'm having a major issue with the fit between the 2 parts. I am getting a blowing which caused me to fail the MOT for emissions. My MOT centre managed to get the car through but after some spirited driving it is blowing again. It seems to hang a little too low where the joint is and my mechanic told me it was because of the weight of the cat section. The obvious solution would be to decat the car but I don't want to go this route due to the increase in noise.

Any help would be appreciated.

MaKS

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I have had alot of issues with my standard CAT and my yozza exhaust but i went to renault. Bought the correct CAT to manifold join kit from them and then the correct clamp for the CAT to the centre section of the yozza.

Since doing this i have no more lambda (ECU Fault) light on the dash and its now not blowing its lips off.

I strongly advise that you buy OE RENAULT Parts and not aftermarket ones as this was where my problem was.

Exhaust002.gif

Exhaust003.gif

This is the silicone sealer that i have used round the join between the CAT and yozza, i filled the Clamp and the tightened it up

Exhaust001.gif

Here is some pictures of the old clamps and joins on the car along with a new centre section exhaust hanger as they have been modified from black (Weak) to red (Stronger)

OldFittingKit02.gif

OldCalmp02.gif

ExMount001.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys. I'm going to try this to see if it works for me too.

Is the clamp that holds the cat to the Yozza also a genuine part them? Do you guys have a part number or is there only 1?

Are there only 3 exhaust hangers in total then? 1 in the middle and 2 at the rear?

What about the silicone? Will any high temp silicone will do?
@James_H - Where did you get that red stuff from?

Reaction score
There is actually 4 hangers for the back box, the 2 at the rear as pictured plus 2 at the front of the assembly. The 2 at the front are just like figure of 8 bits of rubber, mine were fine. I think the yozzasport is lighter than the original system as there is only one rear silencer.

The centre clamp was not genuine as I believe the original had only 1 bolt. The one I used came from North West Performance.

I got everything off eBay.