Williams / Valver Car Cover??

Reaction score
Does anybody know were i can get the following stone chip cover as
shown below in photo???

Buying another Willy original and i am spending 5k plus so want a minter and want to keep it stunning will only be using it as the ocassional weekend car, well thats the plan

WilliamsFrontCover.jpg

Reaction score
ok Stromba found out they are called car Bra's but only popular in america and cant find a website that does any renault cars whats so ever but the search is on.
Keep your fingers crossed that somebody knows somebody who knows somebody that knows :lol:

Reaction score
Northy of williamsclio knows where to get them 'apparently' but he wont tell you. Hes like that.

Day

Reaction score
Anybody into rubber and good wth a sewing machine should be able to sort you out.

I don't know anyone personally :lol:

Reaction score
Re Car Bra Clio Mk1

Hello i could not help seeing your post as regards to bonnet bras for Mk1 clio's.

I am the UK distributer for Automotive car bras for the UK. i do a vast selection of bonnet beras and full bonnet and bumper bras for all makes of vehicles.

We have in stock Clio Mk1 Bonnet bras year 91-96. we would be very happy to offer a group buy to all mk1 clio members. if you are interested then please let me know. Also if you require full bonnet and bumper then i'm sure we can do somthing for you.

please take a look at our website:

http://www.autobra.co.uk/shop/index.php/cPath/302

Mk1 Clio - Bonnet Bra

ClioMk1.jpg