Reaction score
My Trophy is coming up for its annual service plus I have a new RS192 exhaust to be fitted.

I would also like to get all the geo and tracking checked can anyone recommened someone to use ? I live in Surrey.

Many thanks

Reaction score
I've used Mark Fish and found him very clued up with what he does. He's not the cheapest mind you, but he did everything I asked, car was ready on time and nothing fell off on the way home, other than that can't say too much

Reaction score
You have Stone Automotive at Chertsey. Highly recommended on Cliosport.

Reaction score
I wouldnt use Mark Fish or RSport for just a service, unless you have more money than sense.

James @ Stone could do it for you quite easily. Or you could, its not exactly hard lol

Reaction score
I can recommend Mark Fish for any suspension or tracking work. He also did a good job on my cam belt. Maybe he's not the cheapest but I don't think he's that pricey. I fitted my own 192. Not too bad to do.

Reaction score
I can recommend Mark Fish for any suspension or tracking work. He also did a good job on my cam belt. Maybe he's not the cheapest but I don't think he's that pricey. I fitted my own 192. Not too bad to do.

Cheers everyone!

Luke is the RS192 much louder than the OEM exhaust?

Reaction score
I think they are all noticeably louder than standard but the rs192 is relatively subtle with the Cat still in place. It's difficult for me to remember as I previously had an Orbisoud exhaust for about 4 years which is much louder than both standard or 192. The scorpian sounds much more purposeful on tickover but not anti-social when your driving normally. it's ideal for me except I miss the top end noise of the Orb when pushing on a bit.

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've just picked up my Trophy from Mark Fish. The 48k service had been due, and I wanted the car to have a full health check.

I'm based in the south east and had done a fair bit of reading about who to send my car to. I would happily recommend Mark's work to anyone - you know you're in good hands when you turn up and he's just finishing work on another T (with, I think, an Orbisoud exhaust that sounded epic).

He might not have been as cheap as some (although like Luke335, I didn't find him pricey), but the standard of expertise (backed up with regular updates by phone, email and text) was in my opinion second to none, and I wouldn't take my car anywhere else from now on.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.