When did you find out you car number

amm

Reaction score
could any one tell me when thay found out what number ther car was or did you find when you pickted the car up

Reaction score
When it first goes in to the dealer you can get them to have a look. Or else it will be when you first lay eyes on it yourself!

Had mine 6 days now and im still learning it, but im sure you'll love every minute of it.

Even if all the Grinning does make your Jaw ache! :D

Reaction score
Found out mine when I picked the car up, but didn't remember it well - posted the wrong number here on the owner's page, but only one digit out, so I suppose I'll wait 'til the real 373 steps forward...... :oops:

Reaction score
I got mine a week after placing the order, mainly down to me pestering the poor guy. I think i must have phoned him 15 times in that week. He finally phoned me and gave me the Chassis number and the number of the car.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
ChrisB said:
Found out mine when I picked the car up, but didn't remember it well - posted the wrong number here on the owner's page, but only one digit out, so I suppose I'll wait 'til the real 373 steps forward...... :oops:

So what number do you have Chris? I'll edit the title of the post to change your number. :)

Reaction score
Found out mine when I picked the car up...like the others say, if you wanna know before you go to collect, just start hassling your dealer.

KD

Reaction score
found out ours when we ordered it, because it was ordered to be number 182 ! :D

Reaction score
I was sent some docs today which had my reg plates and vin number on. Am i correct in thinking the last three digits of the Vin is my limited edition number?

Reaction score
someone who has a trophy must know for sure!!! If not it's not hard to go a check your VIN!!! Thanks

Reaction score
I will check ours for you but it's in the garage.

Unless it's on the v5 hmm hang on........

It is on the v5 but no it's not the case.

KD

Reaction score
slooooowwwwww - we had already established that ..... :lol:

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply anyway Jeremy.

I will found out the number in a couple of days when i take delivery.