Reaction score
Daydreaming at work and thought others might like to join in/help out, especially if you're as bored as me!!

Current spec is standard, plus:
Wiper stalk mod
Brembo/Ferodo discs & pads
ITG panel filter

One of the rear dampers is on the way out, leaking, so will be replaced with a pair of Koni Sport adjustables. The standard exhaust is also on the way out so a trip to Pro-Speed in Cardiff is on the cards.

Assuming the above work is complete and you have a remaining budget of £1k, what would you spend it on? There are no right & wrong answers here, just opinions. And please nobody suggest Louis Vuitton handbags [-o<

Go!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
stick it into a peer to peer lending site and double your money in 3 years, then you have £2k to play with :)

Reaction score
I would put it an account where it would be used solely for fuel and maintenance. And I bet it wouldn't last as long as you would hope. Boring I know.. ;)

Reaction score
No one's suggested it so I will, cocaine and hookers!

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I would buy a new server for this site, in an attempt to stop all the spam :wink:

Reaction score
trackday wheel/tyres, geo setup, harnesses and try and sort out the seat height/driving position. If any left a trackday and fuel. Unfortunately a grand aint really enough for the cocaine and hooker option [-o<
Oh and i would get my wheel retrimmed.

Reaction score
PAGANI said:
trackday wheel/tyres, geo setup, harnesses and try and sort out the seat height/driving position. If any left a trackday and fuel. Unfortunately a grand aint really enough for the cocaine and hooker option [-o<
Oh and i would get my wheel retrimmed.

That's about right - trackday tyres are way more fun than hookers anyway (well at my age they are :lol: )

Reaction score
A dark carbon graphite matt vinyl body wrap (for the car, not yourself). No more pink door handles!

Reaction score
Even more boring, overpay on my mortgage. The Interest calculations hurt so much. Want rid of it ASAP.
That's right people, I've hit 30!

Reaction score
I would add some front camber and a whiteline rear anti-roll bar to improve the handling. Matched inlets and a decent remap if you want a bit more go (not much). 182 rear seats. If you want to track it then springs and extra wheels instead of engine mods but otherwise I wouldn't bother changing springs. Upgrade to Pagids :)