Washer blanks

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Unfortunately one of mine fell out last night on a swift drive back from work.
I have seen the Mega Carbon ones but ideally want an OE replacement.
If anyone has any or know of any I’d be very interested.
Thanks.

Reaction score
That’s really unfortunate. The lad who breaks cars in Carlisle sometimes has them. Tfralley I think he’s on eBay as.
After that the cheapest way to find a set is to find a 182 cup bumper on eBay That the owners not savvy enough to know the value of the covers. Just be massively careful removing as they sheer.
After that I would paint 172 cup ones.
Good luck.

TheSaint

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I wonder if there is a way to get reproduction ones 3D printed ? No idea what cost implications there may be but if anyone has an unpainted one to copy, I don’t mind doing some research into getting them printed ?

Reaction score
I wonder if there is a way to get reproduction ones 3D printed ? No idea what cost implications there may be but if anyone has an unpainted one to copy, I don’t mind doing some research into getting them printed ?

You are a bit behind the times there, has already been done, quite often can be found on ebay

TheSaint

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
You are a bit behind the times there, has already been done, quite often can be found on ebay
Yeah, I’ve seen (and bought) what comes up eBay but they aren’t quite right. Just wonder if we can do any better

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I got some 3D printed , They would need sanded down and painted but the threads are there along with part number and are copied off a genuine pair so the side is perfect.

IMG_1022.JPGIMG_1031.JPG

TheSaint

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I got some 3D printed , They would need sanded down and painted but the threads are there along with part number and are copied off a genuine pair so the side is perfect.

View attachment 27411View attachment 27412
A

View attachment 27411View attachment 27412
Awesome ! Did they cost much and do you think you could get / do any more ?

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
@TheSaint

I had to pay around £75 for these to be done as they needed scanned first of all and as I wanted the part number on them it meant more messing about.
I could ask the guy if he could do another couple of sets and see what he would charge as he already has the file just to print them.

As I say they are rough and would need sanded down, filled with plastic Flexi filler and then Primed & Painted

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I would imagine if you could do the the collar and the nut Marc you would have a nice little side Buisness there.

These where scanned with the collar on and in place so they are ready to fit , All you would need is the large nut