Reaction score
Wanted: Immaculate Trophy

Must be a cherished one owner, low mileage (preferable below 6,000 miles) car with no trackdays or accident damage and HPI clear.

Car must also be close to perfect i.e no scratches, dents, chips, kerbing etc.

Enthusiast private buyer with cash waiting for the right car, willing to travel also. Can pay in cash, bankers draft, CHAPS electronic transfer - whichever is easiest for the seller.

I know there are cars out there that fit the bill, its just whether people want to part with them or not!

Thanks in advance

BC

Reaction score
He is, but mine have higher miles right now (even the odd stone chip that doesn't warrant painting). Thanks for the nod ! I say buy mine and get behind the wheel and enjoy the car :) you can't avoid stone chips and stuff anyway.

Reaction score
Yep, already checked allvehicles but stock isnt quite what i'm looking for. From what i've read on here Steve seems to be the man for Trophy's and If Steve had the right car at the right price i would happily buy from him. But looking around private sales seem to be the way to go to save some money.

Having studied Autotrader and Pistonheads for the last few weeks before i sold my car i have seen quite a few mint condition 55 plate cars with around 4k miles or so going for the £11,000 mark in private sales, so this is what i would be using for a guide price as it seems to reflect the current market for Trophy's.

Reaction score
g40steve said:
There was one for sale Aberdeen area, oil worker.

Only used car when back on land.

I see this ad has gone or been removed now. I contacted this guy by email and used the phone number provided on pistonheads - but didnt get a reply?! I always think thats a bad sign for starters.

Someone i know had better luck than me in contacting him and it didnt sound like the car was ready to go - it couldnt be viewed because the guy was offshore for another couple of weeks, he needed to look into how to clear his finance when he got back and also needed to fill out and send away the appropriate docs to remove his private plate. Maybe it'll be ready for Xmas ;)

Reaction score
I have also bought many 'immaculate' cars, trust me, most of them have at least something needed.

Reaction score
Mine was pretty perfect Steve! Did have only 1900 miles on it and set me back £13K though.

Edit - forgot about the decals!

Reaction score
That was at least six months ago...Sure there are some utterly immaculate cars that are going to appear from under a sheet in the garage, but unless you're going to leave them in the garage yourself they are going to attract the odd bit of damage - e.g. your nsf wheel. Where would the Goodwood Revival be if all cars had to be as new :)

Reaction score
6 months next Wednesday. Where has the year gone? How did the meeting with 50/50 guy go? Not so well I hope! Weather's looking fine too!

Some of those cars at Goodwood Revival are as new. Unbelievable. Regarding the NSF wheel, just take your car in for a re-map at K-Tec, like magic!

Reaction score
Mr 5/4 has become 250/1 !! The car is back in London for a bit, which I am quite pleased about as it's a bloody liability on the drive!

Reaction score
bc_seventy_six said:
Wanted: Immaculate Trophy

Must be a cherished one owner, low mileage (preferable below 6,000 miles) car with no trackdays or accident damage and HPI clear.

Car must also be close to perfect i.e no scratches, dents, chips, kerbing etc.

Enthusiast private buyer with cash waiting for the right car, willing to travel also. Can pay in cash, bankers draft, CHAPS electronic transfer - whichever is easiest for the seller.

I know there are cars out there that fit the bill, its just whether people want to part with them or not!

Thanks in advance

BC

To get things back on topic please PM me if anyone is thinking of selling their car or if anyone knows of any tidy cars out there for sale.

Many Thanks

BC

Reaction score
TRO5FEE for sale

I'm considering parting from my princess. She's just celebrated her first birthday ('55' year registration) and completed 8,000 miles - me as the first and only (mature) owner. Never tracked or dinged - fuel computer averaging 33.9 mpg over past 4,000+ miles! Always run on Optimax / V-Power. Twice been treated to a full oil (Mobil 1) and filter change at Renault (reciepts to prove), supaguarded at dealer, balance of gap insurance(worth £200) to new owner. VERY, VERY light scrape to outside driver's wheel where tyre meets rim - need to look closely to notice - VERY easy + cheap to tidy up if considered necessary. Only 1, just noticable, chip on bonnet and, again, very insignificant. Otherwise fabulous.

Accept £11k including the stunning number plate TR05FEE bought for £500 from DVLA and worth more if sold separately. Most reluctant sale due to house move. :cry: The delights of the Aygo await!!!

Reaction score
There are 3 on Auto Trader website at the moment. Dunno about mileage but must be worth a look. :idea:

Reaction score
Still looking for the 'right' Trophy please PM me if anyone is thinking of selling their car or if anyone knows of any tidy cars out there for sale.

Many Thanks

BC

Reaction score
Have you seen any so far? If so what have you seen that is putting you off? If it is a curbed wheel etc. these can all be fixed. I fill my washer bottle with Brita water but I have a small mark on my alloy. However as a buyer I'd much rather mine than another which has been flogged but cosmetically is pristine.

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
oliie said:
Have you seen any so far? If so what have you seen that is putting you off? If it is a curbed wheel etc. these can all be fixed. I fill my washer bottle with Brita water but I have a small mark on my alloy. However as a buyer I'd much rather mine than another which has been flogged but cosmetically is pristine.

Cheers
O.

Spot on. Well said.