Reaction score
Wanting a full set of original wheels as sum idiot has put after market ones on this one and will need to be able to post as I'm in Afghanistan. Thanks

Reaction score
Trophy No.
As you are probably aware they are specific to the T so are really quite rare and are not even available from Speedline suppliers, they have to be ordered from Renault. You may want to think about doing this as their rarity means good ones go for good money, do not come up often and the price differential is not great.

Reaction score
Hi thanks I'm busy watching them on my eBay I have found a man down south of England who is breaking 2 trophys and he wants 650 for a set but again my problem is I'm not in England. Thanks for your help

Reaction score
Hi thanks I'm busy watching them on my eBay I have found a man down south of England who is breaking 2 trophys and he wants 650 for a set but again my problem is I'm not in England. ThanksPete for your help

A new set from Renault is about £650 but you'll have to wait about 6 months for them to come, I ordered mine last July and they arrived in January 13

Reaction score
Ok thanks I've emailed a dealership in Sunderland to see what they come back with thanks for the heads up

Reaction score
I have a spare set of trophy turinis, perfect nick including centre caps although they are in Porsche blue so would need a colour change

SoS

Reaction score
I have a spare set also, I was going to use them on the car while I get mine refurbished and maybe as winter or track wheels. They will need a refurb and are not the best condition but I would sell them.