Wanted - a good Trophy

Reaction score
I'll keep this post rather brief as I know it's a repeated topic that most will be getting sick of.

After considering projects and high milers, I'm looking for a good example Trophy. Ideally, I'm looking for a standard (or very close) example with sub 50k miles. A good chunk of service history is also desired.

If anyone in the coming weeks/months decides to sell one that matches up with my wishes then please contact me. I'll pay for the right one.

Reaction score
I'll keep this post rather brief as I know it's a repeated topic that most will be getting sick of.

After considering projects and high milers, I'm looking for a good example Trophy. Ideally, I'm looking for a standard (or very close) example with sub 50k miles. A good chunk of service history is also desired.

If anyone in the coming weeks/months decides to sell one that matches up with my wishes then please contact me. I'll pay for the right one.
I'm considering selling as I have one as a 3rd car. Mileage is 85k however every box is ticked in regards to spot on service history, refurbished suspension and condition which is excellent....let me know :)