Unloved snotter

Reaction score
Saw this at a Renault dealership this morning. It was still on Sachs all-round. Wheels and exhaust also all original. Inside it was tatty. Melted wheel, no matts and dirty. Still got original dealer number plates front and rear so likely undamaged. It was covered in moss/mould though and looked like it is kept on the roadside and never washed. Didn't spot any panel damage, but only walked around it briefly.

Couldn't see the number though the window. It was sitting on three ContiSport II's and one Michelin PS3. Unlikely someone on here as it was in a right state and at a Renault dealer. No idea what they'd been doing to it, but wheel nut keys were on passenger seat so something involving wheel removal. Dampers were all well aged, so wasn't that.

With some love and a new steering wheel and front splitter it might be OK. Interior was all original, including standard radio and flaking heater panel.

The dealer had a new Trophy too. Very tacky interior. Especially when compared to the Megane RS next to it. No clue why the photos are sideways. Phone was in normal position and in iPhoto they are correctly orientated.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2ikzc41.jpg
    2ikzc41.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 141
  • 99jsxi.jpg
    99jsxi.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 136
  • 15d2x38.jpg
    15d2x38.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 136
Reaction score
Renault London West. Original dealer plates were Renault London City. It had a Haringey parking permit on the inside of the windscreen.

Reaction score
Low miler with 29,000 on the clock, according to the new MOT history check online has recently been MOT'd, perhaps a reason why it has the PS3 tyre on for the MOT. Needs a good clean up for sure.

https://mot-history.net/

Reaction score
I live in west London and there's one near me (never tracked down exactly where) that I occasionally see being driven around by a middle aged lady. I've tried searching for it on here once with the reg but nothing came up.
Maybe this is it? Although if it's on dealer plates it's probably not privately owned?