Understeer- or lack thereof

Reaction score
Trophy No.
On decent tyres, has anyone ever experienced any that isn't just a hint and then totally disappears?

Now I know these grip like limpets but coming off a slip road there, 5 degrees, soaking wet (good visibility) and properly pushing it to see just how much the front can run wide, feel it understeer just a touch but barely off track and then the thing just slingshots itself round the bend.

Makes me wonder what other cars have such a lack of understeer when taking absolute liberties in slippery conditions?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I find with mine you can just take libertys and it won't let you down. If you ask a bit much she lets you know and if you give a little lift she tucks the nose in again and your sorted. And that's on road tyres. On track day tyres your on 3 wheels everywhere ..

Reaction score
I have a set of pro race 1.2 wheels in white rik to use on the track! THey do look pretty cool! Will send a pic through when I next put them on the car

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I have a set of pro race 1.2 wheels in white rik to use on the track! THey do look pretty cool! Will send a pic through when I next put them on the car

Thanks peter but it's the look of the speedline 2118's I fancy just can't make my mind up on colour.