Reaction score
Trophy No.
I eventually lost patience with that and turned it off, I don't think he could miss the point of the car any further than that really and for that he gets and deserves moron status.

Reaction score
Jesus christ. :rolleyes:

Spins in the dry? Must be on shite rubber. Plus wtf was he doing in first gear? It was on the limiter for about 3 seconds the daft get.

I think he should stick to reviewing Audis and their nice interiors.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
That was cringe-worthy. I actually feel bad for the guy for humiliating himself on youtube with the worst car review ever.

The joke about hearing the sparrows through the beer can shell was both hilarious and imaginative.

Last edited:

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Well i left the tosser a comment and also disliked his video BOOM !!

Reaction score
" in the rain you'll be spinning all over the place, it's spinning in the dry now" ...What an idiot, i've never had that experience in the wet, for one the esp usually kicks in if your are driving with any enthusiasm, and two he must have bobby tyres on that! Really struggled to watch this 'review'! Guy should learn to drive it as it was intended, not bouncing it of the limit in 1st....:mad:

Reaction score
The gentleman is not that bright and has little experience of driving cars, let alone reviewing them. His driving inputs are a complete give away to begin with. Only a clumsy oaf steers in the way his does. White van driver/taxi style with one hand. He has zero mechanical sympathy. Bouncing off the limiter for what seems like hours. Then attempting the highly scientific zero to sixty test once more, with the commitment of my grandmother pulling away at the give way sign in a supermarket car park, finally shying away from anything like peak revs in first gear. His brake test, he puts it in neutral before braking. The guy is a danger on the roads. The torque steer test, one hand on the wrong side of the steering wheel on a roundabout, epic fail.

Examine the narrowness and objectivity of the test. He continually refers to the interior, continually. Taking that approach is the equivalent of buying a house in the middle of the central reservation of a motorway because it has a nice sofa. He is completely unable to provide any objective comparisons either. Given his lack of ability relating to car control no wonder he feels that "it would be a disaster in the wet and you'd be sliding all over the place", he simply has no driving skills or mechanical sympathy. His views can be related to his probable lack of spatial awareness. Demonstrated by his quote "it feels very top heavy, which is strange for such a small car", hello, think about your driving position. The seat is high. Anyone that gets into the Trophy can sense that and it's a critique from many until it's got used to; therefore perhaps that is causing you to loll you head around a little more than usual, accentuating the effect of that pea brain rattling around up there.

Let's reflect on the reviewer, that's sometimes a good place to start in order to try to find some empathy for a persons perspectives. Let's step back and review him. His chubby, stubby fingers go some way to indicate that he's probably partial to inhaling the odd pie or 20, the man made fibre activity fleece suggests he has the sartorial elegance of Wayne Rooney and that his mother probably still buys his clothes. The overall malcoordination he possesses when it comes to car control suggests he may spend a lot of time inactive; possibly watching a lot of Jeremy Kyle. Which is further compounded by his white pallor; he doesn't get out much.

He has his opinion, everyone does. He's simply not objective, reviewing the car from the perspective of a possibly over weight, malcoordinated, maybe exercise dodging individual, that is more at home in the world of driving to the drive in McDonald's. He should stick to reviewing cars that he's able conjure up the appropriate superlatives for; great ride, amazing stereo, super satnav, big wing mirrors, soft comfy seats; the man probably owns and loves his Honda Jazz. Perhaps cars that have exotic interiors and very comfortable seats are what he feels are important in life. Good for him if they are. Maybe a job change to reviewing sofas is in order. OK it's not the quietest car in the world, but that's not quite what was at the forefront of the engineers mind when they designed it.

My advice would be that he stay away from cars that require some thought to describe and skill to drive.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i imagine hes some kind of dealer "gofor" his "reviews" are probably filmed when hes supposed to be doing constructive with the car like taking it to auction or to be fixed / touched up by another dealer etc...

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I really dont want to watch anything this guy has uploaded.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I left him another comment -

Love the "tough guy behind a computer screen"Must be about as tough as you not showing your face and just your FAT stumpy fingers. You dont talk about the engine,wheels or tyres and your 0-60 speed run is just picked out the air, Either a spotty 17 year old who has just passed his teat or a 86 year OAP could do what you done. You clearly have NO idea how to review a car.You have back backache in the car as you are clearly overweight and over work your mouth with the piss that comes out it

Reaction score
I've left a comment, he just doesn't get the point at all. If he carries on making these daft reviews he'll be killed to bits