Trophy whatsapp group

Reaction score
Hi guys, what do you think to do a whatsapp group only for Trophy's 182??

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie... I've never used Whatsapp so I don't think I would personally get much use from it. Obviously I can't speak on behalf of anyone else though!

Reaction score
There are a few of us in the Bristol area that have a whatsapp group which is fairly lively, we can add you that if your keen?

Reaction score
^^^ As Pete says, we have a local WhatsApp group for the Bristol/Bath area owners, through which we’ve arranged a couple of meet-ups, sorted the Sachs group-buy distribution, shared technical tips and generally had some good banter!

I reckon it probably works best at a local/regional level, particularly if it’s used to arrange meets etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I'd be up for that, I'm near worcester, I need some trophy car fwends. I have only ever seen one other trophy on the road, I wasn't in mine and the bloke thought I was mental because I was waving and trying to tell him 'I've got one of those...' he looked very worried :tearsofjoy:

db0GcX1.jpg

Reaction score
If all of you are agree we can made a whatsapp group and try to full it with maximum owners possible.