Trophy wanted

Jas

Reaction score
Good friend is after a Trophy, do let me know if anyone is considering selling now or at some point the future.
Cheers
Jas

Reaction score
Good friend is after a Trophy, do let me know if anyone is considering selling now or at some point the future.
Cheers
Jas
Hi Jas,
could be looking to sell mine........number 272.
Thanks
James

Jas

Reaction score
Hi James,

Thanks for reaching out. will you send me some brief details via PM?

kind regards
Jas

Reaction score
Hi James,

Thanks for reaching out. will you send me some brief details via PM?

kind regards
Jas
Hi Jas, assume your friend got fixed up with a car? I will be putting 168 up for sale shortly if he is still looking for one.

Cheers

Andrew

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Jas, assume your friend got fixed up with a car? I will be putting 168 up for sale shortly if he is still looking for one.

Cheers

Andrew
Hi Andrew!

I'm Jas' friend - I could still be tempted! I'm not in a rush, but for the right car (this seems excellent) and the right cost (I haven't looked at the market for a while, so TBC for me) I could very well get over the line for a Trophy.

What might help is for Jas to take me out in his *cough* *cough*.

James

Reaction score
Hi James, I’ve got someone coming over on Friday to look at it so if for some reason he doesn’t have it I’ll let you know.
Cheers
Andrew

Reaction score
Hi Andrew!

I'm Jas' friend - I could still be tempted! I'm not in a rush, but for the right car (this seems excellent) and the right cost (I haven't looked at the market for a while, so TBC for me) I could very well get over the line for a Trophy.

What might help is for Jas to take me out in his *cough* *cough*.

James
James
So I messaged you earlier this week to say that a guy was coming to look at the car this morning. He came and he said it was the best one he had seen but was torn between a Trophy and a 986 Porsche Boxster S but wanted to try out a Trophy so that he could decide. Anyway, the outcome was that he decided he wanted to go down the Porsche route having recently sold his 997. Totally different cars but that was his choice so the outcome of all this is that the car is still for sale if you are interested at all, so just let me know if you did want to come and have a look; I can assure you that you won't be disappointed. Look forward to hearing from you n due course.

Regards

Andrew

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for following up.
Yeah 986/911s are really quite different in layout (and price point usually) to a Clio, but still very fine and well balanced drivers' cars. Having been lucky enough to have driven a 987 Boxster, S2000 and a recent 911 I want them all! Plus a Trophy.... so it seems there's a common thread between some of us enthusiasts out there.

I'm still interested, and another forum member has reached out to me with a great example.

Jas is taking me out in his on Tuesday, so I can make sure it's the right kind of car for me.

I'll let you know afterwards any further thoughts on Trophy plans - but obviously don't hold on to it waiting for me (I'm sure you're not).

Thanks again

James

Reaction score
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for following up.
Yeah 986/911s are really quite different in layout (and price point usually) to a Clio, but still very fine and well balanced drivers' cars. Having been lucky enough to have driven a 987 Boxster, S2000 and a recent 911 I want them all! Plus a Trophy.... so it seems there's a common thread between some of us enthusiasts out there.

I'm still interested, and another forum member has reached out to me with a great example.

Jas is taking me out in his on Tuesday, so I can make sure it's the right kind of car for me.

I'll let you know afterwards any further thoughts on Trophy plans - but obviously don't hold on to it waiting for me (I'm sure you're not).

Thanks again

James
Cheers James, enjoy your ride 👍