Trophy wanted

Reaction score
Hi
I'm in the market for a Trophy.
Looking for a lovely example to keep forever. It will get used but infrequently. I've owned one before and regret ever selling so hoping to tempt one of you out there into passing ownership of your prized possession to me. Must have good history, a lovely condition and miles up to 70 ish but lower preferred. Willing to pay a good price for the right car. So maybe if you are half thinking of selling or fancy a change please get in contact

Many thanks for reading

Reaction score
15k is quite a bit over budget sadly not that rich. I think they will all around be 15 one day but not for a few years yet. Knockers car does look good and would be of interest. The stolen recovered bit doesn't concern me although be better without that kink in history. I've HPI'd it as worked in main dealer car sales for a long time (but not anymore), and can remember my HPI dealer log in code. There is a interest still registered by an insurance company in the car which would need lifting of course before anyone purchased. If I can't find another and it's still for sale I will investigate further with Knocker.
anyone else want to part with theirs?

Reaction score
I saw Trophy No.1 at Castle Coombe French Car Show Sunday, my budget wouldn't buy it from Renault sadly. Still go funds waiting for the right car though. Can I not tempt someone into a change for the summer!

Reaction score
Well there's never been a better time to buy one, there were up to 10 for sale on PH last week, then with eBay and the FB sites I reckon it's into double figures with prices from £4k to £15k, if you can't find something amongst those you never will.

Reaction score
There's not one that sits nicely in the middle. I've seen a couple now but you know how fussy women are! I've got up to 7.5k at a push to spend on the right one but would like all the boxes ticked if I could including ideally a max of 60k miles. I know life is all about compromise, but I did that when I married my husband!!! I'm patient so will keep looking out

Reaction score
I wouldn't get too tied up on mileage, mine has done 70k and better than most I've seen even though I say so myself. Bear in mind these cars are 11 years old so anything less than 100k is low mileage !!!

Reaction score
There's not one that sits nicely in the middle. I've seen a couple now but you know how fussy women are! I've got up to 7.5k at a push to spend on the right one but would like all the boxes ticked if I could including ideally a max of 60k miles. I know life is all about compromise, but I did that when I married my husband!!! I'm patient so will keep looking out

Isnt Robs car (knocker) somewhere in the middle. If it's mileage that's driving you his is low. He's been up front about the stolen records on it but if you can live with that it's looking like a good buy compared to some of the others. I think to be fair to him he's adjusted the price well to take account of the situation with it. I'm sure a 2 owner car with that mileage would have perhaps been £9k -£10k

Reaction score
The car has been taken off the register so is now clear.

Isnt Robs car (knocker) somewhere in the middle. If it's mileage that's driving you his is low. He's been up front about the stolen records on it but if you can live with that it's looking like a good buy compared to some of the others. I think to be fair to him he's adjusted the price well to take account of the situation with it. I'm sure a 2 owner car with that mileage would have perhaps been £9k -£10k