Trophy Tracker

Reaction score
Trophy No.
This is purely an idea at the moment but I was thinking of maybe knocking up some sort of Trophy Tracker system / website? It could rely on community- / owner-provided information to keep the records up-to-date for each of the 500 Trophys that rolled off the assembly line (possibly even the Swiss variants). Sensitive information would not be stored hence you would not be able to trace an owner directly from the data on the Trophy Tracker system.

Do you think it would be useful? I would perhaps link it back to this site for those who want a more in-depth history of the car (i.e. link to the Trophy's associated Trophy Register forum page).

What sort of info do you think would be beneficial?

- Status (e.g. unknown, on the road, SORN'd, destroyed)
- Colour (it had better be Capsicum Red!)
- Date of registration
- Last known mileage (and date the mileage was taken)
- Number of owners
- Indication of whether or not it still has Sachs
- Indication of whether or not it still has Recaros
- Indication of whether or not it still has Speedline Turinis
- Link to Trophy Register on this site (linked to the car)
- Additional notes - e.g. duplicate Trophy number, Cat C, new engine

Any others?

Useful or not? Not that I've got time to do anything at the moment... and it would only be a very simple system for viewing details of a specific Trophy :smile: I guess it depends on how willing the owners / community would be in providing / sharing details (if they are happy to do so).

Thoughts?

Reaction score
I don't know mate really. It's commendable but really are you only going to get input from the owners who are active on here anyway. When you look through the register there's a lot of cars out there that haven't had any movement on them or updates for years

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Exactly mate - absolutely the reason why I haven't done it already :) If the popularity of the Trophy continues to grow (and more owners become involved / interactive in the community) then I might go ahead with it.

Thanks for the reply :)

Reaction score
I've just done a quick count and 96 of the 500 cars on the register have had a comment on them in the last 12 months

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hahaha, thank you sir :) I was going to take a look myself during my lunch break tomorrow!

Reaction score
And 136 haven't seen any postings for 5 years or more.

You could still try tempting them out though :grinning:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ok, so I was bored and decided to knock-up a quick concept... :tonguewink: It's very limited / empty / experimental and I grabbed random data from a couple of threads on the forum.

http://andyeder.uk/trophytracker/

Disclaimer: Data not guaranteed accurate, not responsible for blah from using blah, no liability blah stuff.