Reaction score
Ideally front and rear. Will consider with or without springs (I'm after some MF items).

Cash waiting.

Reaction score
If I had £2k to spend, I'd buy brand new.

Thanks for the offer, regardless.

Reaction score
as everyone must of seen the new prices for sachs likes been said if they were for last stock but if not, £1,000 for the front pair and for the price of sachs rears and eibach sportline or mf springs comes well under 2k ;)

Reaction score
as everyone must of seen the new prices for sachs likes been said if they were for last stock but if not, £1,000 for the front pair and for the price of sachs rears and eibach sportline or mf springs comes well under 2k ;)

Fronts were £1500 each without vat. Check your facts.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
If I sold them for 2k yes. I'd rather have ast's.

Well I'm not going to get into that argument again but if the recent price decrease is permanent there is no chance of you getting £2k anyway, I bought my spare set for £380.

Reaction score

Perhaps you should check yours, they were recently reduced to something like £600 each.

To be honest, I've seen loads of sets go for £400-500. Has anyone actually ever paid £2k for a second hand set? I mean, why would they when as you say, you can pick up the likes of ASTs or probably even Blistein B16s for less or the same money.

Reaction score

sorry to burst your bubble, but you are the one that needs checking his facts. they have come down in price by some drop and if you think you would get 2k for second hand then your dreaming im afraid :eek:

Reaction score
Perhaps you should check yours, they were recently reduced to something like £600 each.

To be honest, I've seen loads of sets go for £400-500. Has anyone actually ever paid £2k for a second hand set? I mean, why would they when as you say, you can pick up the likes of ASTs or probably even Blistein B16s for less or the same money.

If someone wants them for 2k they'd be pretty desperate. I was seeing how desperate they were. But yes I'd rather have ast's for track.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I need to clear some space in the garage so I'm about to list two front dampers on ebay, clean - done around 5k (my spare set that have been gathering dust for two years)

To save me the hassle of ebay, do you want to make me a realistic offer?