trophy rear dampers, left sachs or set, one genuine turini rim

Reaction score
Looking for:

genuine turini, new or used, just straight rim without big damage.
sachs rear ones (it isn't clear what number I need to have when ordering)
Left sachs or complete set.

Shipping to Benelux needed.

Reaction score
Are you after Clio cup Turini of Trophy Turini they have a different offset. Trophy wheels are fairly rare but keep an eye on ebay as A Trophy was recently written off and I guess the parts will be for sale soon. That goes for the Sachs front dampers as well though I suspect the left one was probably damaged.

Reaction score
Hi, Yeah saw one written of on a trackday short time ago. I'm after a trophy turini. Thanks for the tip!

Reaction score

A lot cheaper than when new but the shaft / piston looks to be too short & lots of emphasis in advert, so might need a refurb even though it looks brand new etc.

There's a refurb'd set a few posts down, http://www.cliotrophy.co.uk/forum/s...-Speedlines-with-Tyres-Recaro-Trendlines-more
I'd probably go with those if I was in your position (if your left has gone... And also there's no telling how much a refurb will cost, those ones cost £800 to do & just done so seem like a good choice)

Bargain the new rear Sachs on the earlier post above!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Have got the rear sachs last week, thanks for the link.

Still looking for one wheel or a set, only the genuine turinis please.

Reaction score
Still looking for a rim. Would be great if someone can ship it to a friend of mine in UK or directly to the Netherlands.

Reaction score
I saw them, thanks. Don't have the front dampers but will get these to BG I think. The car will get sold when it's ready as I now have a Original Swiss LHD trophy.

Reaction score
Sorry to bother but still looking, even when it has repairable damage or set.