Trophy Rear Bench seat.. not mint

Reaction score
Hi All,
I will have a spare back seat I picked up with some other parts available in a week or so once i have moved and my stuff is out of storage

There are some minor holes most of which are not visible when fitted. The seatbelt guides are broken but I have a spare set avalable sperately or you can use your own off whatever you currently . @Mossyv6 is your man on how to fit them.

I have found these hard to get my hands on in the past so constantly look for a better one which I now have. I would say for an average trophy its perfectly aceptable or do like me use it till you find a better.

I have not found any evidence these were fitted into anything other than Trophies, 182 cups or 182 recaro factory optioned cars. I have seen a lot of talk about entery level clios having them but all the ones i have found appear to be the same pattern but are split folding with headrests. i would say the cycle has come full circle with cars that where stripped or 182 leather rear seat swapped in now realising that OEM was the way forward.

Collection (only) will be from North Warrington.

Bench seat £20
Guides £20.

Cheers
Chris

Reaction score
Hello, I will take the rear bench off you if you still have it? I have a full fat rear bench in mine which is fine but just thinking if I want to return it to standard best to have a set now...

I live in Bristol but my parents live in Northwich so could send my dad over whenever suits you mate

Let me know

Cheers

Pete

Reaction score
I will take this...I’m only the other side of Stretton.

What is your Mobile, I’ll text you.

Reaction score
I had 3 at one point....couldn’t give them away. All those nutters who put the faux leather 182 back seats in....its their fault

Reaction score
Who would have thought they would have become a collectors item [emoji23]

Was thinking about swapping mine out (keeping original) but think I’m just going to leave it standard.

Can count on 1 hand how many times I’ve had people in the back anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Chris, do you still have the seatbelts guides? would you be willing to let them go separately from the bench?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Chris, do you still have the seatbelts guides? would you be willing to let them go separately from the bench?

Got mine from the rear seat of a Campus if you struggle to find any ??

Attachments

• 20200827_185456.jpg
    20200827_185456.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 16
  • 20200827_185450.jpg
    20200827_185450.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15