Reaction score
We should do a local meet some time although my missus takes the rip out of me and my 'fondness' to my car and use of this site bad enough already :lol:

Reaction score
We do have local (leamington) Renaultsport meets, but i've been away a lot recently. Most of them are organised on renaultsport.co.uk Would be good to have a big Trophy presence at one of them. I visit Nuneaton a bit too.

Reaction score
Must admit that I don't look at the RS site, just this one and occasionally C/S.net if I have any parts to buy or sell.

If you could give me a shout when the next one is being organised that would be great :D Will also look out for you in Nunny.

Reaction score
Alright guys. I work in Nuneaton so I'm always in the area. Never spotted you about trophyfan 8) I always keep an eagle eye out. Have a look for a Cup next time you go to the Ropewalk :lol: It'll be parked around the back.

Be good to have a mini RS meet.

Reaction score
trophy owner lives leamington spa noumber 200

hi anyone help me put my number on car reg on this site saw trophy sat night top of road could done with a wash lol lol

Reaction score
Were any of you guys over in the Nuneaton Odean a couple of Fridays back with a blus CUP parked beside ?.

Reaction score
Streetfighter said:
Wasn't me, if we go the cinema I get the mrs to drive then I don't have to worry about my car :lol:

Good call :lol:

My wife has an 07 mk3 Dynamique which is the designated tip and pet vehicle !