Reaction score
When getting the christmas tree out if the garage attic, I came across my old Trophy springs which I forgot I had as my car had Mark Fish springs when I sold it.

Removed at approx 35,000miles, no structural rust or cracks and apart from some dirt in excellent condition.

£50 to anyone who wishes to collect them from Towcester though I do travel to Birmingham airport for work so could meet along the way.

Aaron.

Reaction score
Thanks mate, so these are genuine factory springs for trophy, would you take £50 delivered fella? ;-)

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Thanks mate, so these are genuine factory springs for trophy, would you take £50 delivered fella? ;-)

Yes these are 110% genuine Trophy springs all round

Reaction score
Sorry for the slow reply as I don't get email notifications on private messages recieved. As above 100% genuine Trophy springs. Id rather they were collected for the £50 as stated which is cheap. Posting them would be silly money with Royal Mail as thier costs have really escted over the last 12-18 months. A plastic Clio engine cover being nearly £12 to post and it's light. but I'll see if the other options that are easy to me such as Hermes as resonable for them. But all costs would need to be covered by the purchaser.