Reaction score
Hi to all members. does anyone have any information about car number 02/500. been to see it this week as its for sale. looking to buy my first trophy. was it a press car? etc. cheers

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Have a look on the register, not great feedback on it. What did you think of it? Was thinking about having a look myself as not too far away

Reaction score
I'm a total novice so general condition for a car of its age looked good, not shure about front dampers (leaking oil)
1st car I've seen so need to do a lot more research, want to find the best car possible, like the low number tho worth a look

Reaction score
Yes, doesn't sound good, don't think I will bother, is there a way of proving a trophys number ie log book etc
or is it just the sticker on seat? & is there such a thing as the best clio trophy in the country? Condition wise

Reaction score
The car number is not in the log book. Oh yes, a good Trophy will have a knowledgeable owner that has had the front dampers refurbished, and the cam belt replaced and will be open about telling you when and where the work was done. If you ignore these two items, you're gona be spending £1k after you've bought the car. The more documented maintenance work the owner has done the better. These cars are 8 years old now so exhausts, rear dampers, front suspension components will be tired.

Reaction score
sounds good thank you,im guesing the rear dampers are a lot cheaper to sort than the front? are the original tyres still available?