Reaction score
Guys,

Does anybody have a computer font file (e.g. a TTF file) for the TROPHY decal writing? My mate is thinking of getting some made saying something funny, to put on the side of his 182...

I found one on the net a while ago which whilst wasn't perfect was a fairly good match, but I've lost it somewhere! :(

Cheers :)

Reaction score
7MAT said:
Is this what you are after?

Well what I'm after is an actual font file so that it's possible to create text saying whatever you like, in that style... i.e. it would have at least all letters A-Z, but it's possible there isn't one. Some further research on google since I posted has lead me to the story of a car which somebody has put "PH-QUICK" on the side of, apparently after creating the font from scratch himself!

Thanks for the image though, I may decide to make my own font and if I do then that may be a good starting point! I would of course make it available on here afterwards :)

I think my mate wants to put something like "TROUBLE" on his 182, so if that's the case I could just photoshop it rather than making a full font, I'd obviously only need to make U (easily made using O), B (easily made using P), L and E 8)

Reaction score
Ph-Quick was made by fUbAr on ClioSport.

He also made Ph-Slow and Ph-Cup, but hasnt yet made the full font