Trophy exhaust mount question

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Good morning.

Is this the correct part number for the two smaller mounts towards the front of the rear silencer? 7700434978

There are many aftermarket items that seem a lot cheaper, and some look quite different, yet web sites say are correct for the car.

Originals on car are not in bad shape, but it's difficult to be certain by apoearance, they are after all 15 years old.

I have attached a photo of what I think is an original part, and an alternative that may or may not be correct.

Any views?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200727-085624_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20200727-085624_eBay.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20200727-085720.jpg
    Screenshot_20200727-085720.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Only ever replaced the mid mount and the two rears with powerflex inserts but never the rear silencer hangers. If you find a decent replacement id been keen on these as mine are original

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Like you, mine are original, in fact the whole system was original until a couple of days ago.
Slightly nervous of power flex in case noise is an issue as have gone for Scorpion rs 192.
Have fitted new Renault mount parts mid and rear . 'Front' rear rubbers look ok for now.
If you look on Aotodoc app replacement pattern parts can be had for less than £5.00 each. Problem is the app says they might not fit, but that's what comes up using the one part number. I suspect it's a data problem on the app.

Like you will likely stick to the originals but keep an eye on them.
Thanks

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Like you, mine are original, in fact the whole system was original until a couple of days ago.
Slightly nervous of power flex in case noise is an issue as have gone for Scorpion rs 192.
Have fitted new Renault mount parts mid and rear . 'Front' rear rubbers look ok for now.
If you look on Aotodoc app replacement pattern parts can be had for less than £5.00 each. Problem is the app says they might not fit, but that's what comes up using the one part number. I suspect it's a data problem on the app.

Like you will likely stick to the originals but keep an eye on them.
Thanks

I've gone through so many of the standard rear ones over the years it just wasn't cost effective and a local company had the powerflex red ones on the shelf. I've just had a look and mine has both in tact, I might order a cheap set off ebay from China and if they turn up and fit I'll let you know ?