nbc

Reaction score
Parking in the middle of nowhere in our office car park has been clocked by some work warriors.
The've devised a game to see who can park the closest to my beloved!
A mates 'Big Vern' Volvo V70 will be called into action next week.... :twisted:

R.I.P yellow VX220 and red VTX.

Reaction score
I always find that kinda crap amazing. Imagine how much of a pain in the butt daily ownership of Porsches, Astons and the like must be!
Its pretty sad to be vindictave towards a poor little Clio :cry:

hyb

Reaction score
mean gits :) my missus always moans at me for parking as far away as possible where there are the least amount of cars. you can always guarantee there will be a mpv parked next to you when you get back though.

( Posted from a mobile device )

Reaction score
Usually drive about in a work van, but took my lovely new (to me) Trophy to work on Monday (mainly to impress my young blonde assistant :wink: ).

I had to do a customer call to a contract which shares its car parking with a bank, so lots of cretinous members of public driving in and out, and parking ineptly.

Usually don't even think about the welfare of my vehicle, but on this occasion spent more time looking out of the window at my precious motor than paying attention to the job in hand.....

Never again.

Reaction score
trophy is my only car. fortunately i cycle to work but i have to take it to the supermarket to do the weekly shop! i run round as quick as i can and hate it when someone gets in the way or there's a longish queue at the checkout!

felix

Reaction score
This habit verges on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and I also seem to park in the middle of nowhere nowadays. I also get palpitations whenever anyone drives my cars with painted alloys anywhere near a kerb. (Before or after I have handed over the cheque!)

Reaction score
I've always done it. It's even started to rub off on the missus. Either that or she's getting gradually worse at parking. lol.

My car's still covered in little dents and scrapes though. Bastards. :evil: