Reaction score
I am considering selling 259 due to a change in circumstances. I have only driven 200 miles in Trophy in the last 8 months, 150 of those miles last weekend. I originally bought the Trophy due to the requirement of needing a fast but economical car. Now it is proven that I don't need the economical side after a change of role at work, I am considering scratching the BMW M3 itch I have had for a long time.

That being said, I would be interested in a deal for an E46 M3 in good shape.

The Trophy has covered just shy of 63K miles. It is MOTd until November and taxed until the end of December. I have owned the car for 18 months and it has lived in the garage for this time.

The Dampers were refurbished and un-pinned by cornering force November 2012.

The Timing Belt, Tensioners, Dephaser, Aux Belt & Tensioners were replaced August 2012.

The Car has 4 excellent matching Bridgestone Turanza Tyres (4.5mm front / 6mm rear).

The car is standard, apart from a Yozzasport Cat Back Exhaust System, 98 RON RSTuner Map & DS2500 Pads all very subtle and tasteful modifications to enhance an already brilliant car.

I have carried out a few bits and pieces to the car whilst in my ownership:

- Replaced all exhaust hangers, bolts, gaskets, etc. The exhaust is sealed, sits level and sounds amazing.
- Replaced Tailgate struts.
- Installed upgraded Mist Washerjet Nozzles.
- Completed an Oil Service 1K miles ago with Titan Supersynthetic 5W/40, OEM Airfilter, etc.

The Turini Wheels are in very good condition.

The interior is in excellent condition, no marks on the Recaros and tilt / slide working as expected.

The Trophy has some stonechips to the bonnet as to be expected from a car of this age, all paint looks original.

The car has a cherished plate which will be sold with it.

This car starts first turn of the key and drives exactly as it should. This is going to be an appreciating classic and I am really not going to try hard and sell it. Anyone that want one of these cars will know what they are looking at and this is a good one. I am only going to advertise it here and please only contact me if you are genuinely interested.

Price - £5250

Contact - james_r_hammond@hotmail.com

1392 (Medium).jpg

1393 (Medium).jpg

1077 (Medium).jpg

1473 (Medium).jpg

Reaction score
Due to a strange issue with the pictures - I can view them on Tapatalk but not a browser, I have uploaded them to photobucket and hopfully linked them successfully.

The car is located in Central Scotland, 30 mins from Edinburgh / Glasgow Airport - Postcode FK5

1392_zpsaaadc228.jpg

1393_zpsae9a5525.jpg

1150_zpsc7167a51.jpg

1151_zps99f45000.jpg

1077_zps01c871f5.jpg