Reaction score
For sale here is Clio Trophy #181 of 500 , the car was first registered in 2005 and is on a 55 plate, it has currently done approx 95k miles.

Car was bought only a few months ago as a weekend car/run about and has seen very little use, I’ve probably only done around 1k miles in it, in fact it seems I’ve spent all this time getting it up to top spec rather than driving itL I’ve now bought an evo and need the space on the driveway so the Clio has to go. I’m 41 and in my ownership it’s been treated carefully and respectfully.

It has all the usual trophy specification, if you’re looking for a trophy you will probably know what this is e.g. Sachs Racing dampers, Recaro seats etc... Plus some subtle and appropriate modifications/additions as below:

Ø Full decat Scorpion RS192 exhaust (original cat included)
Ø Recovered leather steering wheel
Ø Powerflex Poly dog bone bush mount
Ø Pure Motorsport solid front damper top mounts
Ø Koni sport adjustable rear dampers.
Ø Pioneer Bluetooth radio with iphone/ipod connectivity and hands free calling + Bluetooth music streaming.
Recent maintenance work (all within the last 1k miles) of significance to the car has been:
Ø Front dampers rebuilt and unpinned by Cornering Force, less that 100 miles put on the car since
Ø New front discs and pads
Ø New rear discs/bearings and pads
Ø New inner tie rods

The car is registered on www.cliotrophy.co.uk and all recent work done to the car has been documented on the register:
http://www.cliotrophy.co.uk/forum/showthread.php/41079-181

Car has tax until the end of Oct 2013 and MOT until November 26th 2013

Cambelt was done in August 2010

V5 is in my name/address and shows 3 previous owners.

Service book showing full service history, last at 88k in Oct 2012

Air con has been recently re-gassed and blows nice and cold.

HPI clear, body work all good and straight no dents or marks.

If I was going to keep the car the things I would still do, and I expect any new owner will probably want to:

Ø Tyres are getting a bit low and are mixed brand and budget, will need replacing with quality rubber.
Ø Front bumper has some minor stone chipping on it, whole bumper could do with a respray if I were keeping it.
Ø Some minor wear to the driver’s seat bolster
Ø Car is due a service in the next few months, last serviced at 88k Oct 2012

Would have loved to have kept this as second car as I think it is/will be an appreciating classic, the new owner will be getting a trophy in very good shape with all the major work these need carried out.

I am based in Broxbourne on the Herts/Essex border and viewings are welcome eves/weekends with a little notice, just give me a call.

Asking price is very reasonable £3,495, that’s the price I’m looking for and will not entertain offers very far from that at all.

No part ex.

No offers by text please, please call me and come and view the car.

call me on 07743851753 or email me at stuart AT stuartchandler DOT com

will also be going on ebay and pistonheads shortly.
ill take some more pics soon but here is a few to get started. plus a short video.

20130709_181808.gif

20130628_132702-1.jpg

20130702_103833.jpg

20130702_103841.jpg

20130702_103848.jpg

20130702_103908.jpg

20130702_103901.jpg

20130702_103914.jpg

[video=youtube;eL9y0mGSfCk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL9y0mGSfCk&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Reaction score
For viewers who may care... the copy of evo in the pic is included in the sale.... the tea towel and the usb plugin charger aren't..... lol :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Yet another brilliant car for a very good price. Someone will get a gem.